Mobile Software Specialist
Position: Mobile Software Specialist
Project: Banking (Core Banking-Credits-Treasury-Cash Management etc.) – Insurance (Elementary-Life and Pension – Health etc.)
Education: Graduated from Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Mathematical Engineering or Statistics departments of universities,
Year of Experience: At least 2 years of experience
Foreign Language: A minimum intermediate level of English is expected, but ıt depends on the content of the request.
If you are interested in iOS Mobile, we expect you to be experienced in several of the following.
- Native mobile software development knowledge and experience,
- IOS mobile application development experience,
- Experienced in SWIFT-3 language,
- Knowledge of XML, JSON, Web services and REST APIs,
- Dominate the end-to-end mobile application lifecycle (including availability),
- Having knowledge and experience in development with responsive design,
- Preferably have knowledge of Objective C language,
- Preferably have experience in Android application development.
If you are interested in Android Mobile, we expect you to be experienced in a few of the following.
- Knowledge about Web Services, RestFul architecture, JSON, SOAP / XML and their mobile adaptations,
- Experienced in Native mobile applications development processes,
- Java experience, spring project development
- Developing code in MVC and MVVM architecture
- Dominate source controls such as Git, TFS,
- Using open source projects