Position: Project Manager
Project: Banking (Core Banking-Credits-Treasury-Cash Management etc.) – Insurance (Elementary-Life and Pension – Health etc.)
Education: Graduated from Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Mathematical Engineering or Statistics departments of universities,
Year of Experience: At least 2 years in Project Management
Foreign Language: A minimum intermediate level of English is expected, but ıt depends on the content of the request.
- PMI Project Management Processes training and used,
- Preferably with PMP certificate,
- Worked as an administrative project manager; experienced in budget, calendar, scope management,
- Experienced and successful in customer management relations,
- Analytical thinking, result oriented,
- Successful in business monitoring and planning,
- Experienced in Agile methodology
- Organize and report status reports and status meetings.
- Monitor and report risk and problem
- Carry out Escalation and Change Mechanisms
- Do the necessary and relevant documentation
- Manage multiple projects at the same time according to their size.