DISCLOSURE ON PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA AND COOKIE USAGE
Under the name of “Mirsis Information Technologies Corporation” (referred as the “Mirsis“) pioneered in information technologies solutions development, services and consultancy, we operate with the ‘Mirsis’ brand. We care for the protection of the personal data of our customers, our suppliers, our business partners or the institutions we are in contact with, including the managers, employees and shareholders, candidates and employees of our Company. At this time, in the capacity as responsible for the data, and the Constitution of Turkey No. 6698 Law on the Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK“) especially, we take measures organized in the framework of relevant legislation.
Mirsis acts in conformity with the liabilities stipulated mainly in Personal Data Protection Law and other relevant legislations. These personal data processing activity principles:
- To comply with the rules of law and honesty,
- Accurate and up-to-dated when necessary,
- Processing for specific, clear and legitimate purposes,
- To be relevant, limited and restrained with processing purposes; and
- To be kept for the period required for the purpose for which they are prescribed in the relevant legislation or for the purpose of the business.
Mirsis, your personal data, to facilitate management and allow your career to provide employment in the axis of experience-based CV the creation of profiles, candidate assessment process and demand management, the ability to offer various business sectors to achieve the benefits of the new service development, ensure security and control, compliance processes and human resources processes similar services can be implemented informational messages are to be sent to you before, 4, 5 and 6 of the law on the protection of personal data for the purposes of fulfilling our legal obligations as stipulated and mandated by legal regulations. it is processed within the framework of its articles.
Mirsis obtains your personal data by contacting us directly from digital or physical platforms and through online and offline employment portals and various training institutions for specific professions.
If your experience and other qualifications are consistent with one of our roles we are conductiing, we may anonymize your profile with some personal data for the long list we share with our client so that we can help our client decide whether or not to have an interview with you. In such cases, we will not disclose your anonymous personal data to our customers or 3rd parties as long as we do not take your explicit consent.
Mirsis, will only collect and may process the personal data of the candidate as stated in the KVKK:
- When clearly prescribed in law,
- It is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or execution of a contract,
- The data officer (Mirsis) is obliged to fulfill his legal obligation
- Data processing becomes compulsory for the legitimate interests of the data officer, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person (candidate) concerned
- Mirsis may process your personal data if necessary and with seeking your express consent.
- To learn whether his/her personal data has been processed,
- To request infromation about his/her personal data if it has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing his/her personal data and whether his/her data is used in accordance with such purpose,
- To request that his/her personal data to be corrected if has been incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- To request his/her personal data to be deleted or destroyed in accordance with the conditions set forth in the KVKK (PDPL),
- To request that third parties that to whom his/her personal data is transferred in or out of the country are notified of any procedures carried out pursuant to (d) and (e) above,
- To object to any results that are detrimental to you as a consequence of the analysis of your personal data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request reimbursement for any kind of loss incurred due to unlawful processing of your personal data in violation of the law.
The candidate can forward all requests related to the above-mentioned rights, either in writing or through other methods to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board, to firstname.lastname@example.org via an electronically signed petition, or by delivering to the “Atatürk Mah. Girne Cad. No:1/A 34758 Ataşehir / İSTANBUL” address a signed petition that includes a copy of the documents needed to determine the ID of the applicant, by hand or through registered letter with return receipt.
If the applicant has a registered e-mail address, a secure electronic signature, a mobile signature, or an e-mail address that you have previously notified us and that is registered in our system, they may forward the requests within the scope of the stated rights by contacting us by using your e-mail address.
If you wish to use any of your rights hereunder, you may forward your claim to Mirsis in writing under paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the KVKK, or by other means as may be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device or the network server through browsers by the websites you visit.
Your personal data collected through cookies will be used for the purposes set out in our data policy and in accordance with the legislation.
Our cookies are used to provide you with a personalized experience during your use of our websites, to improve our services, and to perfect your experience.
The main purposes for using cookies on our website are listed below:
- Enhancing the services that are offered to you by improving the functionality and performance of the website;
- Improving the Website, providing new features on the Website and tailoring the offered features to your preferences;
There are 3 types of cookies used on our website:
Session cookies are temporary cookies that are used during our visitors’ visits to the Website, and deleted after the browser is closed.
The main purpose for the use of such cookies is to ensure that the Website properly functions during your visit.
For example, it is ensured that you are able to fill in online forms consisting of multiple pages.
Persistent cookies are types of cookies that are used to improve the functionality of the Website and to provide a faster and better service to our visitors.
Such cookies are used to remember your preferences and are stored on your device through browsers.
Some types of persistent cookies may be used to provide you with personalized suggestions, considering factors such as your purpose for the use of the Website.
First and third party Cookies: First party cookies are cookies used by our site. Third party cookies are cookies that are installed on your computer outside of our site.
These cookies are essential to ensure that the user can navigate and use special features of the site, such as accessing secured areas of a page. Without them, essential parts of the website cannot be used.
These main types of cookies include the following types of cookies:
Mandatory Cookies: Cookies of an anonymous nature that are established in order to ensure the proper functioning of Mirsis websites, their features can be properly presented.
Functional and analytical cookies: we use functional cookies to remember your preferences and to improve your browsing experience, and analytical cookies to help us see which pages attract more attention, which resources are viewed more, and to see traffic on our sites and provide appropriate service to that traffic. Cookies of this nature are also anonymous.
There are no third party cookies except the mandatory and first-person ones used by our sites.
In this context, all browser manufacturers provide help pages on the management of Cookies in their products. For more information on how to manage cookies in this context, visit the following addresses specific to browser manufacturers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Opera Mobil
- Safari Bilgisayar
- Safari Mobil
- Android Tarayıcı (Mobil)